Sleepover is an innovative, invitation-only, networking event for the hotel industry.
For each event a select group of hotel owners, developers, operators, architects, designers and consultants gather in a different city to experience an overnight stay in an exciting, new hotel.
Each Sleepover is unique, with a bespoke programme created to reflect the host city.
Tours around the city allow our attendees to experience new hospitality concepts, and identify opportunities for future hotel developments.
Networking is informal, taking place in unusual and interesting venues. Speakers are globally recognised but locally based, offering their take on their native city, and the wider worlds of hospitality and design.
Forget PowerPoint presentations, endless panel debates and dinners in soulless function rooms. Sleepover’s carefully curated content gives you access to new design ideas, new business opportunities and new contacts as committed as you are to moving the hotel industry forwards.
Highlights of previous events have included:
- A secret boat tour to a pop-up restaurant in a disused car garage in Amsterdam
- A convoy of Trabants exploring Berlin hotels from East-to-West
- New Nordic foraging in the forest and food truck feasting in Copenhagen
- Hotel tours along the Bosphorus and dinner at Soho House in Istanbul
- Tours of Miami’s Wynwood Walls, Design District and Brickell City Centre, followed by rooftop cocktails at East
- Exclusive hard hat previews of Das Stue Berlin, Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam and The House Bomonti Istanbul
Please explore the links to our previous events for a flavour of what makes Sleepover special: